VARIOUS GRAPHIC DESIGN PROJECTS
Working as the former Managing Editor for Scribendi Magazine, as a Marketing Assistant at University Communication and Marketing, and among other positions, I have designed flyers, billboards, Instagram stories, posters, banners, and more. I like to say I can do it all!
I am well versed with Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop, and Rush.
The fact that I can photograph as needed makes me a valuable asset to any team.
Here are some of my favorite projects that I have worked on!
Scribendi is an annual print publication that publishes select visual art and literature submissions from Honors students across the country. Each year, the magazine is entirely re-designed and produced from scratch (yes! from reviewing submissions and copy editing to designing the cover and layouts!). Then it's finally printed at Starline Printing Press for a limited edition single run of 1200 copies.
For the 2019 edition I was the Managing Editor! Here are a few highlights:
- We introduced a light and vibrant pink Pantone (177U) for the first time in Scribendi history that I absolutely LOVE!
- We received an incredible 560 submissions
- For the cover we used 120lb Lynx Opaque Ultra paper by Domtar
- Like that full bleed along the edges? Me too! I'm a sucker for a full bleed with the help from a printing press
- There are 15 eight-page signatures (120 pages total)
- Each spread was carefully decided, although I will say making the final mix of the magazine was a bit tricky!
- We opted for a clean and minimal interior design, hence the dedication from myself and my Editor-In-Chief, 'To Simplicity'
See the full 2019 edition here: https://issuu.com/scribendi/docs/scribendi_2019_pdf_final
The 2018 edition is bold and geometric. I worked alongside the Editors as a member of the Design Committee to truly bring the interior pages of this edition of the magazine to life! We introduced french flaps on the cover of the 2018 edition for the first time in Scribendi history.
See the full 2018 edition here: https://issuu.com/scribendi/docs/scribendi_2018
I created this T-shirt design which was printed using 2-color screen printing at a local shop. The vibe was cool and funky!
LOGO DESIGN & BRAND IDENTITY STYLE GUIDE
- PLUS! Letterhead design, guitar pick design, business card design, & an envelope design
Gorham Scout Ranch is a non-profit camp located in northern New Mexico. I voluntarily redesigned camp documents, name tag badges, camp maps, and more.
NAME TAG DESIGN, 2.5 in x 3.5 in (made in a grid to print multiples on a single sheet of paper)
TRADING CARD SET OF 10, 2.5 in x 3.5 in, 2-sided CMYK color and full bleed
VARIOUS DOCUMENTS/FLYERS, 8.5 in x 11 in
Logo design for a Student Body President and Vice President Campaign
I'm proud to say they won the election and were installed as the 2018-2019 Student Body President and Vice President at The University of New Mexico!